Fineland Company Inc is committed to maintaining the highest quality products and the utmost integrity in business practices.
Notice: The products and information found on www.finelandvitamins.com are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary. Fineland Company Inc Products urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and wellbeing, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
Agreement Between Site User and Fineland Company Inc (“FINELAND”)
The FINELAND website: www.finelandvitamins.com (hereinafter “Website”) is comprised of various Web pages operated by FINELAND, who maintains this Website as a service to those users who are interested in FINELAND products. The FINELAND Website is intended to be informative, and access to this Website is governed by the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws.
The FINELAND Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the FINELAND Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. You acknowledge and agree that all content and material on this Website, including but not limited to, text and images, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in writing by FINELAND, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, or transmit materials or content from the FINELAND Website.
Modification of these Terms and Conditions of Use
FINELAND reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the FINELAND Website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the FINELAND Website.
Links to Third Party Sites
The FINELAND Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of FINELAND and FINELAND is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. FINELAND is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. FINELAND is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FINELAND of the site or any association with its operators.
Health Information Disclaimer
Any medical or health related information provided on the FINELAND Website is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice or replace discussions with a healthcare provider.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use of the FINELAND Website
As a condition of your use of the FINELAND Website, you warrant to FINELAND that you will not use the FINELAND Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use FINELAND Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the FINELAND Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the FINELAND Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the FINELAND Websites.
Fineland Authorized Distributor and Warranty Statement
Fineland is firmly committed to providing our customers with safe and reliable products through authorized dealers. Unfortunately, Fineland products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorized to do so. Goods sold by these unauthorized companies may not always be purchased from Fineland. Due to the nature of the goods sold by unauthorized distributors and their business practices, products sold by unauthorized distributors are not entitled to Fineland warranty coverage. We are using our best efforts (including this warning) to prohibit these companies from taking advantage of consumers, but these practices still exist. We urge you to use diligence when selecting a dealer to make your purchase.
Our policy is to honor product warranties only on products purchased from Fineland, or an authorized Fineland dealer and only accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. If you purchase a Fineland product from an unauthorized dealer or if the original serial number has been removed, defaced or altered, your Fineland warranty will not be valid.
A further note about online sellers (particularly those on Amazon.com or Ebay.com): Many resellers who sell through Amazon.com and Ebay.com are not authorized resellers of Fineland products. When purchasing Fineland products on Amazon.com or Ebay.com, it is important to note where the product is being “shipped from and sold by,” which is stated clearly in the header for each product. Authorized Fineland products are sold and shipped directly from Fineland.
Fineland products sold by unauthorized dealers sometimes are purchased on a secondary “gray” market and can be pirated goods not produced by Fineland, damaged, defective or so-called “B” stock goods, or stolen goods.
Beware of Counterfeit Fineland Products
Like many premium goods, Fineland products are being duplicated or stolen and sold, usually at drastically reduced prices and diminished quality. These products do not meet Fineland standards and are not covered under Fineland warranty. If you would like to report a suspected counterfeit Fineland product or have questions concerning this issue, please contact Customer Service at 1-786-906-8954. We appreciate your help in maintaining the integrity of the Fineland.
Beware of Other Product Package Alterations
Many times, products from unauthorized reseller have serial numbers that have been changed or even removed all together. Some products are marked with false “Use By” or Expiry Dates. Any Fineland product that does not have a serial number issued by Fineland should be returned. Removal or alteration of the original Fineland serial number will automatically void the warranty on that product.
Use of Communication Services
The FINELAND Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities, such as links to social media webpages administered by FINELAND, designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
FINELAND has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, FINELAND reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
FINELAND reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. FINELAND reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in FINELAND sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. FINELAND does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, FINELAND specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized FINELAND spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of FINELAND.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to FINELAND or Posted on the FINELAND Website
FINELAND does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to FINELAND (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any FINELAND Website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting FINELAND, its affiliated companies and necessary sub licenses permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. FINELAND is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in FINELAND’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submission.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FINELAND WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. FINELAND AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE FINELAND WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE FINELAND WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
FINELAND AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE FINELAND WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. FINELAND AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT: email@example.com
Fineland coupons and promo offers found on other third-party websites may or may not be valid. Many promo offers and coupons are posted to these sites without their corresponding expiration dates, while others are simply invalid or fraudulent. Fineland Health Products has no control over these third-party sites, and in no way can we guarantee or honor coupons or promo offers that are invalid, fraudulent or have expired. To avoid any confusion or potential frustration, please sign up to our emails to receive coupons and promo offers directly from us. Limit one promo offer per order. Limit 3 coupons per order. Online prices and offers are valid for online purchases only and may be different from those available in catalogs.
We reserve the right to limit quantities available for purchase and to charge additional shipping on overweight orders. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason.
You are prohibited from, and expressly agree that you will not sell, resell, or make commercial use of the Fineland brand and any finished product both domestically or internationally, unless you have an executed agreement with us that expressly allows for such activity. You may not access or use any Fineland product in violation of United States export control and economic sanctions requirements nor use our registered trademarks and images to resell our brand on the internet, offer discounts below MSRP, or cause the Fineland brand or any product to be diluted in any way.
While Fineland may choose to accept orders for the purchase of its products from non-residents of the United States, the acceptance of such orders and the sale of such products will only be based on the following conditions.
- you agree that the purchase of any Fineland products by you, as a non-resident of the United States, shall be (a) ex works Fineland’s facilities in the U.S. with all title risk and loss in the products passing to you in the U.S. and (b) for your own personal use only and not for further resale or distribution in any manner;
- you agree not to order more than a ninety (90) day supply of any consumable products within any ninety (90) day period;
- you hereby expressly authorize and direct Fineland to load and ship the purchased products to you to your designated ship to destination, and to contract on your behalf with a common carrier or courier company for that purpose;
- you are the principal importer of record, responsible for ensuring any products can be lawfully imported into your country, and will undertake responsibility for any and all applicable taxes, shipping, customs clearance, duties and import requirements from Fineland’s facilities in the U.S. to your foreign ship-to destination; and
- the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to any purchase or sale, and Fineland expressly opts out of such application.
For products shipped outside the United States, please note that some Fineland items, including without limitation, directions of use, allergen warnings, label copy, content, manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be localized in destination country languages; and the products and accompanying materials may not be formulated in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements. In those cases, you expressly accept those Fineland Services in the English language and as they are sold in the United States.
Online Promotions: Terms & Conditions
Fineland, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or cancel any and all promotional offers or ongoing sale pricing on products offered on our website or catalog at any time without notice to any consumer.
Limit one promo offer per order.
Product prices and availability are subject to change. Not valid on previous orders. Promotional offers may not be applied to items already marked down (Facebook promos, Deal of the Day discounts, buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) offers, etc.). Refer to each specific email offer for promo offers, if applicable, and valid dates of the sale. Offers end at 11:59 pm Central Time on the stated expiration date.
Free standard shipping requires a minimum merchandise total of the dollar amount stated in your email promotion after any discounts or sales taxes have been applied. Orders eligible for free standard shipping will ship via the carrier of our choice. Merchandise total excludes gift certificates, delivery insurance, charitable donations and non-applicable items. Expedited orders and orders shipping outside of the 48 contiguous United States are subject to additional shipping fees.
In addition to the above, the following promotions have specific terms as stated below:
- Dollar-Off Discounts: Redeemable once per customer during the promotion’s valid dates. Must meet or exceed qualifying threshold before shipping and sales taxes have been applied.
- Percentage-Off Discounts: Available on orders $1,000.00 or less. Redeemable once per customer during the promotion’s valid dates. Must meet or exceed qualifying threshold before shipping and sales taxes have been applied.
- Gift Certificates: Not redeemable for cash or on the same order through which it was awarded. Gift certificate will arrive via US Mail for use on a future order.
- E-Coupons: Single use e-Coupon will be sent via email within 48 hours of complete order shipment. May be redeemed online or by phone through the specified date in your email. Not redeemable for cash or on the same order through which it was awarded. Limit one coupon per customer during the promotion’s valid dates.
- Rebates: Single-use rebate will be sent via email within 48 hours of order shipment. Rebate amount is dependent on order total (less shipping charges) after any additions or cancellations. Available on orders $1,000.00 or less. Not redeemable for cash or on the same order through which it was awarded. Limit one per household. Rebate will expire on the specified date in your email.
FINELAND reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the FINELAND Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the FINELAND Website. Use of the FINELAND Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and FINELAND as a result of this agreement or use of the FINELAND Website. FINELAND’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of FINELAND’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the FINELAND Website or information provided to or gathered by FINELAND with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and FINELAND with respect to the FINELAND Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and FINELAND with respect to the FINELAND Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English. ‘
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the FINELAND Website including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code are: Copyright 2019 by Fineland Company Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks and are proprietary to FINELAND, or other respective owners that have granted FINELAND license to use such marks.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Upon a request by FINELAND, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FINELAND and its affiliates and their directors, officers, employees and agents against any claims, demands, actions, damages or other liabilities, including expenses and attorney’s fees, that arise from your use of this Website. FINELAND reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with FINELAND in asserting any available defenses.
Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
You agree to binding individual arbitration before the American Arbitration Association under the Federal Arbitration Act, and agree not to sue in court in front of a judge or jury. You understand that through individual arbitration, a neutral arbitrator will decide and the arbitrator’s decision will be final except for limited appeal rights under the Federal Arbitration Act. Additionally, as a condition of use of the FINELAND website, you understand and agree that class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceeding where an individual acts in a representative capacity is not allowed. You further understand and agree that individual proceedings cannot be combined for any reason whatsoever without express consent of all parties involved.
SMS Terms of Service
- FineLand will send you text messages with account notifications such as order tracking, promotions and coupons.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.